Monday, October 3, 2016

First time camper


We did it. We made it through camping with two!! I am not going to lie to you it was tough, but there were plenty of hands to help with the littles. Linc was a champ and a old pro. I think if he had his way we would camp 365. Me on the other hand can go about 4 days then i'm ready for my shower and bed. Lincoln's favorite part of this trip was fishing and playing with the "girls". 

We really had a blast. I loved watching the families get together, making wonderful memories. I love the fact that I get to be part of something big in my kids lives.  Something that they will remember. I am so thankful that everyone takes time out of their busy lives to make room for family. Maybe that's what the world needs more of. Family being Family, acting silly and just being together.  







Lincoln's favorite part of this trip was fishing and playing with the "girls". 
introducing the girls 


Karsyn


KaiLynn


Sweet Addison
these young ladies are going to keep my guys in line. 


Lincoln
You know he is concentrating hard if he has his tongue out. 


My nephew Blayne.
I'm so glad he is not too cool to hang with his crazy aunt. 


Dylan
Linc's golfing buddy



V for vacation 


Can't wait until next year. I'm sure Elliot will be right there with the guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment