Friday, October 6, 2017

Finally Sophia

When it is all finished, you will discover is was never random.

We always find the people we were meant to be with, and love grows. 

Praise the Lord, I finally get the chance to show her sweet beautiful face. 

Introducing Sophia Rosa Foster

This fantastic little girl has been in our life a very short time, but it feels as if we have known her all along. I am so happy for this new forever family, and i'm so blessed to watch their story be told first hand.




















Ruth and Jonathan, 
Thank you Ruth for giving my family and I a spot in your beautiful story. I cherish our friendship and I love your little girl. She is the perfume in the sea of boy sweat. :) 
much love, kristin

3 comments:

  1. You made me cry!!!! And laugh! The perfume?! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the sweet girl with all these stinky boys. Haha I thought it was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin,
    As always beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. You capture their hearts and feelings.

    ReplyDelete