Tuesday, July 15, 2014

2 Next Month

So today in gym another parent asked me how old linc was, and immediately I said 21 months. Then my sweet husband reminded me that his second birthday was next month. All I could think was HOLY MOLY he's right. Where the hell did the time go and how could I not process that? Sometimes it's still hard to believe that I even have a kid. I still feel like a kid myself some days. Not this adult that's had a full time job for 10 years, been married for 7, and is now a stay at home mom of a beautiful toddler boy. As his second birthday approaches I was going through my phone and there are some hilarious pictures of his year. I thought I would share a few. Enjoy



PEAS









Our favorite pastime is throwing stuff under the couch so mommy and daddy have to fish it out.





 oops frankie got away


short people problems


talking rocks








1 comment: