Wednesday, January 4, 2017

10 months

 This month was crazy amazing. Elliot got to celebrate his first christmas, started walking and is eating us out of house and home. I can just imagine teenager elliot, good gosh we are going to need another fridge. So far we have not found much he does not like and I hope the non pickiness continues, but the constant eating and nursing is going to have to stop. I made a big mistake on not pushing a bottle when he was first born, and now he wants nothing to do with anything that is not my breast or cheerios. He totally LOVES those.

As a family we did lose the sweetest lady. The giraffe in the pictures below were given to Lincoln when he was born by her and her granddaughters and I have used it with all of the month to month pictures. Polly was amazing and I can only strive to be the type of person she was. A funny thing happened as we were saying goodbye to her, Elliot took his first steps. It took all I had to not praise him in the middle of her memorial. I know Polly was absolutely thrilled and was jumping up and down with my grandma in toe cheering on my love. She going to be missed, but her love for all of us will totally live on. 


Yes it is December and my sweet baby is only wearing a onesie. It's like a high of 80 and a low of 79. It's totally nuts around here. My poor plants have no idea what is going on.  





His favorite face... 



yeah, so this happened!!! pretty amazing



He is so proud








I am so in love with this sweet face. 



No comments:

Post a Comment