Tuesday, January 31, 2017

11 months

"WOW" is all we hear now. Our little guy is totally finding his voice and boy is it sweet. Walking everywhere and starting to climb. Elliot is definitely going to be the kid that ends up on the roof.
His favorite things this month are...
climbing on and off the couch. About a thousand times a day.
swinging, playing outside, and doing anything big bro is doing.
He loves to eat blueberries and baby bells.
Can a child live only on this? The answer is an absolute YES. My poor second child.


He is really keeping us on our toes. I can hardly believe he has already been in our lives almost a year. I feel like i've known him my entire life. 









1 comment:

  1. Those are some good looking kids. I can't believe he is almost 1. They grow up way to fast don't they.

    ReplyDelete