Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Irene's having a baby

"A baby fills a place in our heart that you never knew was empty."

My best friend is having a baby, and I could not be happier for her. She is going to be a fabulous mother. Along with her wonderful husband, this sweet little family is going to astounding. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for this little one. Hermione is already greatly loved and I for one can't wait to meet her. 























Irene and Kenneth,
First off I cannot begin to describe how wonderful your life is about to change. Parenthood is the greatest/ most challenging thing you will ever experience. My cousin once told me on the eve of the biggest days of my life (the day before we had lincoln) a simple quote that I now pass on to the both of you. " Marriage teaches you about yourself, parenthood teaches you about God." These words always stuck with me. Here's to the amazing journey of unpredictability and love that lies ahead. 
I love the three of you with all my heart,
Kristin

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures!! Irene and Kenneth, you are going to LOVE being parents! It's the hardest and best job ever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin,
    Thank you so much for taking these amazing pictures and capturing this significant milestone in our lives! I had such a great time with you. We appreciate everything you did and for the beautiful words about becoming a parent. I'm so blessed to have such loving and wonderful support for our growing family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures turned out amazing! I might need to hire you....wink wink. Congrats to Irene and Kenneth!

    ReplyDelete